Ohio State Football

It’s that time of year again… Time to purchase your Ohio State Student Football tickets!

Let’s be honest, who came to The Ohio State University for the football?

I’m not going to lie to you, it was in my top 3. The University having a very strong College of Pharmacy was number one and having a top tier education system coming in at number two. As you might already know, I am a huge sports nut, so the Buckeyes were the obvious choice for me. I’ve traveled to Phoenix, Arizona, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and State College, Pennsylvania, and these trips would not have occurred without the Ohio State football team. Yeah, even though we didn’t win the National Championship those years, they were still experiences that I will never forget.

The best part, I still received a high quality education in undergrad, met my best friend through my pharmacy coursework, and I’m back for more football tickets AND education at one of the top tier business schools in the nation. My journey to Ohio State may have been influenced by football (twice), but I am happy to say that I have loved every minute of the time spent here, especially during football season.

Could this be the year that Jim Tressel takes home another BCS Championship?