Counting Down

Well, the school year is almost finished. I almost feel like I’m in high school or even elementary anxiously anticipating the summer so that I would be done with school and also to have a blast during the summer. This summer looks to be a lot of fun, possibly stressful along the way, but enjoyable none-the-less.

There are 5 actual class days left. Two of them are finals, then there’s a final during finals week. It’s hard to believe. It’s been such a stressful quarter, and I can’t wait until it’s over.

Here’s a brief picture at what my summer looks like:

• Continue working at CMS
  • Continue working at MSE for my GAA
  • Start working at GE! (Official internship announcement!)
  • Get married
  • Go on honeymoon
  • Go to Denver to see Benjamin present at a national conference
  • Go to 4-H camp as a dean
  • Relax at the State Fair instead of having to work the whole time
  • Visit the Hartford Fair
  • Drive to Washington D.C. to see the Hope Diamond and the Wittelsbach-Graff Diamond
  • See Wicked for the 3rd time

All in 2 1/2 months, and then school starts again. Geez.

Tonight is my group’s presentation for our compensation class. I’m looking forward to it being completed. I just need to write my portion of the paper which is due next week. And, I also have to write my portion of the paper for 854, which is also due next week. It’s my project for tonight during presentations and also tomorrow before class. I’ll be hard pressed for time this weekend because on Saturday we’re having an assembly day for all of the favors, centerpieces, etc for the wedding. Sunday is Benjamin’s sister’s senior recital.

For now, time to continue working. Hope everyone has a great day out in the sun. Don’t overheat.

Oh, and our engagement pictures were finally posted online. Here’s one of my favorites so far. More to come!

Oh yeah...mad monkey bar skills!