Spring game and March for Babies!

This weekend, I did a lot of fun things that did not include studying. I went to my very first OSU football game! Even though it was only the spring game, I was pretty excited since in all my years  in undergrad and grad school at OSU, I have never been to a game. I know, what’s wrong with me?

And in another first for me, I walked as part of the OSU Medical Center East team during Sunday’s March of Dimes – March for Babies walk at Easton. It was a five-mile walk and luckily barely rained at all. It was the most fun I’ve ever had exercising and supporting a great cause at the same time. Every mile, there was a table set up with bananas and snacks and volunteers cheering on the walkers. The OSU pep band was there, too, along with lots of sponsoring companies in addition to the medical center.If only my gym provided food and cheerleaders, I’d be in GREAT shape.

If you’re thinking about participating in a walk like this one, I’d highly recommend it! And if you know of any others coming up, let me know!

And thanks to everyone who supported me in my walk!  =)