Week 4 of Spring Quarter & Team Coco

I can’t believe we’re almost finished with the first 4 weeks of Spring quarter. Taking 3 classes hasn’t been too bad thus far, but it is definitely not fun being in class until 9:48 4 nights a week. MBA 810 (Finance) hasn’t been too bad since I majored in Finance as an undergraduate and MBA 840 (Marketing) also has been ok since it is a class on marketing fundamentals and the readings haven’t been too intense.

In my other class, Global Marketing & Sustainability (M&L 845), we have had lots of reading to do, but it has been interesting since sustainability is something I’ve never read much about before. One cool thing about the class is that our professor buys us pizza every Thursday night.

One other thing before I finish this post. If you’re a fan of Conan O’Brien, he is bringing his “Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour” to Ohio State on May 24. Click on the link to get information regarding free tickets to the show (I am planning on attending). You can read more about the tour at TeamCoco.com.