Big Jet Plane – Hong Kong

Guten Tag. For the second time in less than a month, I am sitting in the Columbus Airport waiting to board my connecting flight to the other side of the world. A few weeks back, the destination was Vietnam; today, it’s Hong Kong.

For those of you who regularly follow this blog, you know that I have yet to devote much space to stories from my Vietnam trip. Without being out of the country twice in a month for 7-10 days each, this spring quarter would  be daunting. Add that to the mix, and it’s really hard to time find to write all the stories out.

Why Hong Kong? I am participating in the FPS Global Summer Fellowship, which is a summer program run through Fisher Professional Services. The program matches up student teams (project managers and consultants) with global companies (this year, destinations include Dublin and Hong Kong) for consulting work.

In other news, I recently was selected to be one of two Managing Directors for Fisher Professional Services next year. This is a tremendous opportunity and set of responsibilities – but I look forward to the challenge. If you are reading this as a prospective student, please contact me with any questions you may have concerning FPS. I think you’ll find it’s a pretty unique organization among business schools and I hope to see you in ProjectONE next fall!

Well, I think that’s enough for one day. Expect photos and stories from Hong Kong in the coming weeks. And jet lag. Again.

auf Wiedersehen!