Spring Break – Cincinnati

The second quarter is officially complete… unfortunately, so is Spring Break.  Despite only having one week off (and the fact that it snowed), my spring break was a much needed escape from the hectic life of an MBA student.   During my vacation, I was able to schedule two interviews; one with Cardinal Health and the other with Battelle Memorial Institute.  I was also able to return home to Cincinnati for several days to spend some time with my family.

Overall, I really enjoyed my second quarter at Fisher.  I actually thought the second quarter was easier to manage than the first quarter (probably because I’m use to student life).  Hopefully this positive trend continues since I am planning to take some challenging courses this upcoming quarter.  Those courses are International Business, Strategy, Services Marketing, and Corporate Finance.

Author: Joseph Fahrendorf

• Born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio • Attended St. Xavier H.S.; rowed on the crew team • Moved to Connecticut in 2002 for college; earned a degree in History • Hired in 2006 as an Associate for an executive recruiting and corporate governance firm in Greenwich, CT • Left my job in May 2009 to travel in China & Europe before starting FCOB

2 thoughts on “Spring Break – Cincinnati”