Spring Break – Cincinnati

The second quarter is officially complete… unfortunately, so is Spring Break.  Despite only having one week off (and the fact that it snowed), my spring break was a much needed escape from the hectic life of an MBA student.   During my vacation, I was able to schedule two interviews; one with Cardinal Health and the other with Battelle Memorial Institute.  I was also able to return home to Cincinnati for several days to spend some time with my family.

Overall, I really enjoyed my second quarter at Fisher.  I actually thought the second quarter was easier to manage than the first quarter (probably because I’m use to student life).  Hopefully this positive trend continues since I am planning to take some challenging courses this upcoming quarter.  Those courses are International Business, Strategy, Services Marketing, and Corporate Finance.

2 Responses to “Spring Break – Cincinnati”

1. 1 Lauren Kritzer April 1, 2010 at 10:33 am

You should have come to Stamford for spring break! Remember us?

2. 2 Joseph Fahrendorf April 3, 2010 at 10:02 pm

I thought you were in Boston. Are you living in Stamford now?