Classes cancelled

The snow continues to fall today and I continue to stress out about my midterm in Global Sourcing tomorrow. Fortunately, since classes for today have been canceled I will be able to steal a couple extra hours of study time. My biggest concern is whether or not the libraries will be open. My focus is always better when I leave the house to study.

Once my exam is over, I need to focus on getting ready for my trip to Europe for work (i.e. laundry, packing). We are leaving Friday evening and returning Thursday evening. My boss and I, as well as a few others, will be traveling to our offices in Lisbon, Portugal and London, England. I have been to each of those offices before, but it has been a while so I am looking forward to seeing my colleagues again.

The weather in Lisbon is supposed to be in the high 50s but it looks like it is supposed to rain most of the time we are there. London is supposed to be in the low to mid 40s with some rain as well, but at least they will both be warmer than what we’re getting in Columbus right now.