ULI Case Competition Over!

For the last two weeks I have lived in the Architecture building. Any time outside of class here at Fisher I would walk across the street and work on my proforma for the ULI Urban Design Competition. After adding it all up I spent on average about 5 hours a day for the last 14 days over there. Our architects and planners however probably had double the amount of time put in with all of the drawings involved.  the architecture building is actually one of the coolest buildings on campus, and one of the most unique work/learning environments (See pics). But it is all done now and I am really proud of my team. I had never done anything like this before and having the opportunity to work with students from other programs was amazing. This competition is offered at other schools but, from what I am told and have experienced, the Planning and Architecture programs here at OSU are top notch. It shows in our final product we submitted. This week my new friends from the other programs are all gonna go out and grab a celebratory beer. Now that that is over it’s time for midterms to start….

2:00 am. A typical sunday night here for Arch Students

2:15 am. Project Almost Done. Another MBA on my team Nate

Our Final Plan!

Our Final Plan!