My weekend and other stuff

My weekend was pretty dull. I spent most of the time working on 2 group projects over the weekend. My Global Sourcing case analysis was due yesterday and my Operations Management case analysis is due on Thursday. Now I am mostly caught up on my schoolwork but I do have my first midterm next week and I have to meet with my Global Sourcing group to start planning our big project for the quarter. There seems to be a 2 or 3 week stretch during each quarter where things get really hectic.

I was able to squeeze in a little down time though. On Saturday, I was able to watch the Buckeyes blow a 12 point halftime lead at West Virginia and then watch the Blue Jackets put together an awful game at the Minnesota Wild. Not my best sports weekend ever.

The one bright spot of the weekend was that my new Bose noise-canceling headphones arrived on Saturday. I bought them for my upcoming trips to Europe and I was able to get them brand new and for a little more than half of the cost on eBay. They sound is great and they are really comfortable.

Lastly, here is an article on Evan Turner’s draft stock. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he comes back next year but I think it would be tough for anyone to give up top 3 money.