Midterms…Already?

I can’t believe it, but already we are approaching midterms.  I actually think I dislike midterms more than finals, probably because I am forced to catch up on work while still pursuing projects and staying up to date on the current curriculum.  However, as many of my peers have reported, the 2nd quarter in the MLHR program is a lot better than the 1st.  The amount of work doesn’t decrease, but what changes is your reaction to the course load.

This quarter I feel more prepared and have a better know-how of how to deal with the incoming obligations. In addition, even though I am working this quarter I have still managed to maintain my inner tranquility while taking care of business as well.  I am not as overwhelmed as I was.  Who knew? There is light at the end of the tunnel.

In other recent news, being that I, from the “Big Easy,” have to congratulate the New Orleans SAINTS on making it to the Superbowl!  A big accomplishment for not only the team, but also for the city of New Orleans. Yay!  See you in Miami? ;-)