Marketing Hop

I visited P&G, Dunnhumby and Neilsen on December, 11th with MBA students.IMG_0383

It was definitely a fantastic marketing hop. Not only did I get to learn about a real American working place, but it also generated more ideas about what is my favorite career.

Among the three companies, Dunnhumby is my favorite. First and foremost,  I felt extremely excited that the director of recruiting is familiar with the business there and marketing people focus on HR significantly. I felt that HR plays an important role in Dunnhumby and Dunnhumby utilizes strategic HR. IMG_0392And  I appreciate its culture as well. It is amazing that the top leaders in Dunnhumby don’t have separate offices and they work together with their employees.  Moreover, there are lots of image of people on the walls, encouraging either employees or employers put the customer first. Additionally, a number of pictures and tag lines are decorated on the walls in the working places, which definitely help to construct and enhance the company culture.