This is a special edition of the top five including some random takeaways from my first quarter in the MBA program.
- The cold weather
- The distance from home
- The ACUTE shortage of parking spaces
- The absence of a dependable public transportation system
- The fact that we have quarters instead of semesters; I feel a little force-fed knowledge-wise
- The abundance of beautiful girls on campus
- The freeways, and their general lack of holes
- The warmth of the locals (special mentions to David Smith, Alisa, MH, GO, AB, SS, MT, and NF)
- The EOTWs
- Free food and free drinks everywhere!
Top sad lesson: people here study way too hard.
Top happy lesson: you can actually have attainable dreams here.
Top class: Econ (just because I actually understood it a bit).
Top event: MH’s party bus to the Lodge Bar.
Top place visited: Washington DC!
“Mama, I’m coming home!” – Ozzy Osbourne