Finals Week and Beyond

Finals week is officially here and I have to say that I am sad to see the quarter end. Although it will be a great break, I enjoyed both classes this quarter and will miss the classmates and the discussions on various economic cases and statistically significant data. Okay, I might not miss the data part, but the class was fun, I’m not kidding! As I look ahead, I realize that I have six quarters left at Fisher, and I better make the most of them. With the quarter system, the classes are finished before you realize it. Ohio State will be switching to a semester based system sometime in the near future, but it will be after I am finished with this program. Anyway, the purpose of this post is to wish all my Fisher classmates good luck on their upcoming exams! Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable time off and a happy holiday season!