So Happy Together

Where will I be this Sunday, between 1:30 and 4:30 in the afternoon? In my apartment, watching a movie, resting up after my Thanksgiving escapades? No. I will be spending some quality time with my AMIS 804 team, discussing our very last case paper! Yay! (This time I made sure to get a meeting room with a window.) Henry, John, Denise and Jie, I know you’ll miss me over winter break, after all this is over. It’s a good thing we have discovered Skype, because now I will be able to get in touch with you whenever I want. Next time I wake up in the middle of the night with unanswered accounting questions in my head, I’ll be calling at least one of you.

How gelled are we? Gelled enough to attempt something like this (if I can convince the rest of the team).

Some more things I learned this quarter:

1. AMIS 804 is by far the most teamwork time intensive class I have on my schedule
  2. Skype and Google Chat are awesome, so is the Skydrive (though I haven’t used it much)
  3. the GPO has a fancy coffee/tea machine that serves delicious beverages for $0.50