Mr. Buffett here I come (hopefully)…

Thinking positive…

I have just submitted my application form to be considered for Fisher’s annual trip to visit Warren Buffett in Omaha, Nebraska.  I am so hoping that my name will be randomly chosen!!

In order to be considered, I had to attend an information session and then fill out an online form where I had to submit a 250-word essay stating why I consider myself to be a good candidate to attend the event and also submit a question that could be asked to Mr. Buffett during the visit.

I did some math and, if I get selected, I will have traveled 5,436.19 miles from my hometown on Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil to Omaha, Nebraska.

Here is my one request to you, dear blog readers: please think positive on Nov. 16 when they will be randomly choosing the twenty-seven lucky Fisher MBA students to attend the trip.

So what is in it for you?
Well…I will make sure I post every single detail on the blog AND, if you wish, I can add you to my facebook page and you will get up-to-the-minute updates during the trip.  How is that for a cool blogger?

In the event that I do not get selected, if you know of anybody that do (or if you get selected), please share the love and let’s report the info here on the Fisher Grad Life blog – I am sure we will all be dying to know the details so I will open up my posts to the lucky winners who would like to share anything from the preparation for the trip to the actual trip.

Stay in touch!!