First group project and another midterm on the way

Today, my first group project is due for MBA 812. We had to pick a project from the World Bank website and then analyze whether or not we think the project will be successful. Our project was trying to develop tourism in Ethiopia and we all decided that it would probably not be successful for a number of reasons.

Also coming up is my second midterm for MBA 870 – it is only a week away. If it is anything like the first midterm is shouldn’t be too bad, but studying is still going to take up a good chunk of my free time over the weekend.

In┬ásports news, the Buckeyes start a tough 3 game stretch this weekend at Penn State. I am trying to be optimistic but I really don’t know what to expect. Lastly, my favorite show on TV right now, Mad Men, only has one episode left this season. It has been a phenomenal season thus far and if you haven’t seen it yet, you should definitely check it out.