Its a cultural thing

Every place, country, family speaks of culture. China is no exception. The country contains  an array of unique things and places that you stand in awe of the moment you realize you becoming a part of it. The pictures picture speak a thousand words.

We have Amazon, there its the TMall and JD (aka Jindong). TMall has a ambassador of its own – a cute one too.

The Bund – The Clarke Quay of China. Behind the team are the skyscrapers of Pudong.

The Great Wall – the torchbearer of China’s history.

The Forbidden City – Once upon a time in China, there lived a king…

The Water City – Xitang- where you immerse yourself in a world of dreams.

Then, I sensed something that brought people even closer together: food! In China, regardless of the dish you are eating, it will be served in such a way that you sit together, sometimes prepare it together and always share it, be it BBQs, hot-pots or duck feast. Eating and meals in China bring a feeling of togetherness. Being a vegetarian, I did not have the liberty to try all the dishes, but what I did enjoy and what will stay with me is that feeling of togetherness. I cherished being with my team of twelve people, all having laughs together.

The outcome? You return to the US with happy memories and a strong project deliverable.