Since we process applications on a rolling admissions basis, it is always advantageous to apply early – as applications are submitted and become complete, we will review them and make admissions and financial aid decisions. The application is now live, but we will not begin reviewing completed applications until September 2. Our first deadline is not until October 15, so you have plenty of time to get ready. Here is your quick checklist:
1) Request an official copy of any transcript you have from an undergraduate or graduate institution where you received any credit. A scanned or electronic copy of an official transcript is all you need to submit for application review purposes.
2) Register to take the GMAT or the GRE. The GMAT is still our preferred test for the MBA program if you have not yet taken either test; however, we will accept the GRE and you will not be at any disadvantage if you choose to take the GRE.
3) Request individuals to serve as your references. We require TWO letters of recommendation yet request THREE if you think you will be qualified to receive the highest levels of merit-based aid. We prefer letters of recommendation from current or previous supervisors, followed by letters from colleagues, clients, professors, or anyone you may work with on a professional board or community organization.
4) Update your resume.
5) Start thinking about and drafting your essays.
6) International students only – register for the TOEFL or IELTS.
Stay tuned for more advice on application requirements in upcoming posts!