If you have been doing some research about our program and still can’t decide whether Fisher is right for you, I encourage you to attend our annual “preview” weekend, Fisher Season Premiere. The weekend activities are designed to give prospective students an overview of the Fisher MBA program and a sneak peek into life as a Fisher MBA student.
Highlights from the event include:
- a welcome from the Dean
- overview presentation of the MBA program and the admissions process
- introduction to the Office of Career Management and discussion of Fisher’s approach to successful internship and full-time job placement
- simulated class taught by award-winning management professor, Jay Dial
- tour of Fisher campus and highlights of Ohio State campus, including the state-of-the-art recreation facility and the brand new Ohio Union
- visit to Fisher Commons luxury apartment complex
- team building activities
- faculty/staff “meet and greet”
- casual lunch with current students
- dinner at Lindey’s in historic German Village
This year’s event will be held from Friday, November 5 – Saturday, November 6, 2010. We do offer some travel reimbursement for our guests as well as take care of your hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Hotel downtown Columbus.
This is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, so express your interest *now* by submitting your information here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!