In past years past, Fisher MBA applicants who have been invited to conduct an interview and are unable to visit us on campus have had the option of choosing a phone or Skype interview instead. This year, if you are unable to come on campus for an in-person visit and interview, you will be asked to complete a digital/video interview. Here is what you need to know:
- You will be able to sign up to complete your interview any day and time that is convenient for you.
- Once you have signed up for an interview and are given your link to access the interview, you will be given 10 days to complete it.
- You can access the interview from your home computer, laptop, iPad or iPhone (only Apple tablets and smart phones are compatible with the software).
- You will need access to a web camera.
- You will be given a randomized set of 6 questions to answer and your responses to each question will be recorded.
- You can expect the interview to take you approximately 25 minutes, depending on the length of your responses.
- You should treat this as your formal evaluative interview, so be mindful of your appearance and what we will see in the background when we review your responses.
- The Admissions Committee will contact you regarding next steps in the admissions process once we have had the chance to review your interview.
- The video interview may be your only evaluative interview or you may be asked to complete a subsequent interview with a staff member or alumnus if we are in need of additional information.