2013 Fisher Full-Time MBA Application is now LIVE!

We are pleased to announce that our 2013 application is now live! You can take your first step towards joining the Fisher MBA Class of 2015 by submitting your online application today.

To reward our early applicants, we will offer an application fee waiver to the first 50 people who:
1. Create an application account
2. Tweet the entire following message:
I started my 2013 @FisherOSU_MBA application, apply at http://bit.ly/NtlDAA to join me! #applyFisherMBA13 #OhioState
Once you post your tweet, a member of the Fisher admissions team will reach out to you through a Twitter direct message to confirm your entry.

To redeem your waiver, you must apply to the Fisher Full-Time MBA program by December 1, 2012. You will be notified by admissions if you are a winner in the contest.

Application Deadlines for 2013 can be found here!

Tweet your way to an application fee waiver!

6 Responses to “2013 Fisher Full-Time MBA Application is now LIVE!”

1. 1 Jagadish V August 27, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Hi, I could not be able to create a new account. When I click the “create account” button, nothing is coming and no error message is being shown on the screen. I have not got any confirmation email. can someone help me with this. I need to start my application process.

Thanks and Regards,

Jagadish V

2. 2 Alison August 28, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Jagadish, there two places to create your account. There is a hyperlink within the instructions and then there is a Create Account box on the right-hand side of the screen. When I tested both links, they worked. Please try this again and if you are still having trouble, please send an email to Technical Support on the site. Thank you!!

3. 3 Khusan September 19, 2012 at 10:21 am

Hi Alison,
    Could please provide information on availability of fee waivers. Is there any left?
    Thank you in advance!

4. 4 Alison September 19, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Hi Khusan,
    Occasionally we have contests that offer an application fee waiver, so stay tuned for those. If you are currently receiving emails from us, you would receive an announcement if we have a contest. If you want to still try to tweet about the application, you may just get that waiver so feel free to try. Thanks for your interest!

Alison

5. 5 Khusan September 19, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Hi Alison, thanks for a prompt reply,
    I’ve already posted a tweet containing the a/m text. Would be great to receive the waiver, cos we have some minor transactional difficulties back here in Uzbekistan. Currently I don’t receive email from you, I’m just not aware how to subscribe for the newsletter, couldn’t you add my email address to the list of recipients please.

best regards

6. 6 Alison October 3, 2012 at 6:22 pm

No problem, Khusan. I will make sure we add you to our email list. Please email mba@fisher.osu.edu with your current contact information so we can ensure that we have your most up-to-date information.

Thank you!