2012-2013 Application is now live!

The Full-Time MBA application for the 2012-2013 academic year is now live at fisher.osu.edu/ftmba.

Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply early – your chances of earning admission and merit-based financial aid are best at the beginning of the application cycle.

Deadlines for Autumn 2012 are as follows:

October 31 – Applicants who apply by this date and matriculate at Fisher will be eligible to recieve a $1,000 professional development grant to be used during your enrollment in the MBA program for  qualifying programs.

December 15 – Priority merit-based funding deadline.  Applicants who apply by this date will be considered for all available merit-based funding awards at both The Ohio State University and The Fisher College of Business.

January 5

March 1

April 15 – Applications will only be accepted after this date on a space available basis.

4 Responses to “2012-2013 Application is now live!”

1. 1 Prachi Sharma August 22, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Hello Alison sir, may I know please what is the last date of the admission? Also please let me know if I am eligible or not. I have completed my engineering degree from the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India. (http://www.rtu.ac.in)
    Thank you for your answer.

2. 2 Alison August 23, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Hello Prachi,
    We accept applications for Autumn 2012 until April 15, 2012. If you have the equivalent of a four year undergraduate degree in the United States or 16 years of education, you would be eligible to apply.

3. 3 Alfredo Puyol August 31, 2011 at 3:01 pm

I’m preparing my application right now.

4. 4 Alison August 31, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Look forward to reviewing it!