A detailed resume or curriculum vitae gives the MBA Admissions Committee a snapshot of your professional and academic career and serves as an indication of how well you are able to sell yourself on paper.
Since our Career Management Office is represented on the Admissions Committee, the resume also gives the us an idea of how you would present yourself to a prospective employer and helps them evaluate your potential for successful placement upon completion of the Fisher MBA program.
Please include all of the following in your resume, if applicable, and account for the time since the beginning of your university education.
- Your contact information (full name, mailing address, phone number, and email)
- Employment history (with details of primary duties and accomplishments in each position held)
- Extracurricular and/or community activities
- Languages (read, spoken, and/or understood)
- Military record (if applicable)