Before You Arrive
Before You Arrive For Your Scheduled Orientation…
Welcome to the Fisher College of Business! Before you arrive at your scheduled orientation session, please complete the following checklist:
- Make sure that you have reviewed all information that the orientation office has mailed to you.
- Take your Math Placement Exam online.
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Statement on Buckeyelink. This must be completed before you are able to register for classes at orientation.
- Complete the Pre-Orientation worksheet and bring it with you to your orientation session. Use the Gen Ed packet to choose your classes.
- Bring any AP test results and/or transcripts for completed or in-progress postsecondary coursework.
- Watch these University course search and course enrollment videos.
- Keep all orientation materials that you receive at Check-In and bring these with you to your academic session.
→ Learn about Day One