Fisher Academic Advisors are professionals who advise on:
- Course selection and degree planning
- University policies and procedures
- Business specializations and career resources
- Special academic and leadership opportunities
- Graduation requirements
- Campus support services
- Hours of Operation
- Fall and Spring Semesters - Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (Closed on holidays)
- Summer Semester - Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm (Closed on holidays)
Same-Day Advising Format
Now students can sign up for specific 15 minute appointment time with an advisor. On same-day appointment days we will have a sign-up sheet in 120 Schoenbaum for students to choose their appointment time.
You must sign up for an appointment time in the morning, in order to see an advisor the same day.
- Students who sign up for a same-day appointment must return to 120 Schoenbaum at their scheduled appointment time or will forfeit their appointment
- Same-day appointments will be 15 minutes in length. If an advisor determines that he or she cannot accommodate your needs in 15 minutes, you will be directed to schedule a 30 minute appointment
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please call 292-2715 or visit us in 120 Schoenbaum Hall.
|Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office
120 Schoenbaum Hall
210 W. Woodruff Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1144
|Phone: (614) 292-2715
Fax: (614) 292-5735