Pre Major Program
ADMISSION TO PRE-MAJOR PROGRAM (EFFECTIVE SUMMER 2012)
Currently enrolled Ohio State students, who are planning a change of major to business, are strongly encouraged to attend a Major Change Information Session. This session will provide information about admission, academic opportunities and highlight the benefits of pre-major status.
Criteria for currently enrolled Ohio State students to switch to Pre-Major:
- Minimum OSU GPA of 3.00 or better
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of letter-graded earned hours at OSU
- Completion of Math 1130, Math 1148, or Math 1150 with a grade of C or better, or Math Placement Level L
- Are strongly encouraged to attend a Fisher Major Changer Information Session
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend a Major Changer Information Session! At the conclusion of the program students may elect to initiate a formal review for admission to the Pre-Major program. Students will be notified via their OSU email the admission decision within one week.
- Due to curriculum sequencing, ideal candidates should change majors prior to earning 60 semester hours.
- AUTUMN SEMESTER APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 31
- SPRING SEMESTER APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15
ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET THE SEMESTER PRIOR TO APPLICATION!