Pre Major Program
Are you a current Ohio State student thinking about switching your major to business?
The Fisher College of Business conducts Major Changer Modules online throughout the academic year. Interested students are encouraged to enroll to learn about the business specializations offered, admission criteria, and additional program opportunities. These sessions are for current OSU students only. Please visit the Major Changer Modules page for registration information.
Criteria for currently enrolled Ohio State students to switch to Pre-Major:
- Minimum OSU GPA of 3.00 or better
- Completion of a minimum of 12 semester hours of letter-graded earned hours at OSU
- Completion of Math 1130, Math 1148, or Math 1150 with a grade of C or better, or Math Placement Level L
- Are strongly encouraged to attend a Fisher Major Changer Information Session
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete the modules BEFORE meeting with an academic advisor in Fisher!
- After successful completion of the modules, students may elect to initiate a formal review for admission to the Pre-Major program. Students will be notified via their OSU email the admission decision within one week.
- Due to curriculum sequencing, ideal candidates should change majors prior to earning 60 semester hours.