In addition to the basic course requirements, students are asked to:
- Attend all sessions
These sessions are packed with information, and you will have a chance to apply the learning from these sessions to various case studies and projects that will be part of the cluster experience.
Active participation is expected of every Fisher student. Company executives expect and get the best from our students... that's why they hire them.
- Dress for success
Business casual attire is required of all students, unless notified otherwise.
Students applying for the cluster program should, at the end of Spring semester 2014:
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be Junior status, based on earned credits, and be admitted to major by Autumn of their Junior year (for Fisher College of Business students)
- Have two full years of school remaining before graduation
- Not enroll in an outside activity that would prevent you from completing both semesters of class (e.g. internship, etc.). Participating in the Industry Clusters program is a 1 year commitment.
- Complete your online Industry Clusters application and submit it by Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered. Please have your updated resume available in PDF form before beginning the application. Resumes submitted in a form other than PDF will not be considered. In addition, plan on 30-60 minutes to complete the application and be prepared to answer a variety of closed and open-ended questions. If you would like a preview of the questions on the application, please see the Industry Clusters application 2014-15 Job Aid. This job aid will allow you to practice before beginning the application.