In addition to the basic course requirements, students are asked to:
- Attend all sessions
These sessions are packed with information, and you will have a chance to apply the learning from these sessions to various case studies and projects that will be part of the cluster experience.
Active participation is expected of every Fisher student. Company executives expect and get the best from our students... that's why they hire them.
- Dress for success
Business casual attire is required of all students, unless notified otherwise.
Students applying for the cluster program should, at the end of Spring semester 2014:
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be Junior status, based on earned credits, and be admitted to major by Autumn of their Junior year (for Fisher College of Business students)
- Have two full years of school remaining before graduation
- Not enroll in an outside activity that would prevent you from completing both semesters of class (e.g. internship, etc.). Participating in the Industry Clusters program is a 1 year commitment.
Future students/future events
- Check out one of our upcoming Industry Clusters Information Sessions! They are designed for students who are interested in discovering more information about the Industry Clusters Program for 2014-15. They will be held:
Monday, November 18, 2013; 200 Mason Hall; 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Monday, January 13, 2014; 200 Mason Hall; 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 23, 2014; 200 Mason Hall; 12:45-2:00 p.m.
- Complete your Industry Clusters application and submit it by Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Late applications will not be considered. Applications will be available online in December 2013.