In addition to the basic course requirements, students are asked to:
- Attend all sessions
These sessions are packed with information, and you will have a chance to apply the learning from these sessions to various case studies and projects that will be part of the cluster experience.
Active participation is expected of every Fisher student. Company executives expect and get the best from our students... that's why they hire them.
- Dress for success
Business casual attire is required of all students, unless notified otherwise.
- Participate inside and outside of class
Our students are given many co-corricular experiences to enhance their skills as professionals. It is an expectation that you attend events as appropriate.
Students applying for the cluster program should, at the end of Spring semester 2014:
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be Junior status, based on earned credits, and be admitted to major by Autumn of their Junior year (for Fisher College of Business students). We will accept some Seniors, under certain circumstances.
- Not enroll in an outside activity that would prevent you from completing both semesters of class (e.g. internship, etc.). Participating in the Industry Clusters program is a 1 year commitment.
We will be hosting an Information Session for those interested in the Industry Clusters Program for 2015-16. The session will be held in 200 Mason Hall at:
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 from 12:45-2:00 PM
For those who are unable to attend the sessions in person, there is an online information session available for students interested in applying for the 2015-16 academic year.
The application for the 2015-16 Industry Clusters Program is available via this link.
The application is due 1.30.15. Please plan 30-60 minutes to complete the application. You should complete it in one sitting; you cannot complete the application in multiple attempts. Please have a current PDF version of your resume available prior to beginning the application.