Working Professional MBA Council
The Working Professional MBA Council is a student led governing body whose primary purpose is to represent the interests of the Working Professional MBA students and to develop an environment of inclusiveness for Working Professional MBA students.
This goal is accomplished by fostering social interaction, providing personal and professional growth opportunities and representing the student body on key issues within the Fisher community. The main objective of the Council is to ensure that working professional students' MBA experience is enhanced beyond the academic curriculum while also serving as a proactive and safe outlet for students' feedback. These objectives help to shape the continuous improvement framework on both the college and interpersonal level.
- Professional development day
- Career change roundtables
- Thursday night social hours
- Tailgating for football games
- Undergraduate mentoring events
- New student welcome dinners
- Recruiting events
- Events in collaboration with other student organizations