Fisher Real Estate Society
The Fisher Real Estate Society was created to promote careers in the real estate industry and to foster real estate academic programming at the Fisher College of Business. Membership is open to all students interested in real estate at The Ohio State University.
We are seeking students interested in:
- Real estate development
- Professional real estate investments – including private equity, mortgage underwriting and real estate securities
- Personal real estate investments
- Real estate investment banking and consulting
- Corporate real estate
- Commercial and residential real estate brokerage
- Property management
- Real estate law
- Construction management
Planned fall events include a Career Foundation Seminar and real estate executive luncheon series.
In Their Words
The Fisher Real Estate Society has provided me with several networking and learning opportunities. Not only have I increased my knowledge of the industry and potential career options, but FRES has also provided me with the resources to achieve my goals. In particular, the mentoring program has helped me broaden my network, which is crucial in the real estate industry. My plan is to focus my studies on both finance and real estate to further my knowledge and increase my value to future employers.
- Joe White, Current MBA student