Fisher Entrepreneurship Association
The Fisher Entrepreneurship Association provides current Fisher College of Business graduate students with both the educational building blocks and the networking connections necessary to be successful as entrepreneurs, investors in entrepreneurs and professionals tasked with executing innovative strategies within existing organizations.
The purpose of the Fisher Entrepreneurship Association:
- Participate in and hold worthwhile events that achieve goals stated in FEA’s organizational mission statement.
- Engage business leaders involved in entrepreneurship’s many forms to provide opportunities for students to interact with prominent leaders.
- Make use of Columbus' vibrant entrepreneurship environment in serving FEA's organizational mission statement.
- San Francisco Venture Capital Trip
- National Business Plan Competitions
- Spring Entrepreneurship Networking Invitational
- Fall FEA Member Social Outing
- Monthly Entrepreneur/VC Speaker Series
- Quarterly Entrepreneurship/VC Education Events
In Their Words
“FEA is designed to help MBA students learn and network in the areas of entrepreneurship and new venture funding. However, entrepreneurship is not just about starting your own company or entering the venture capital ranks. Entrepreneurship is also focused on applying innovative, self-motivated strategies within large organizations that push the business forward. Just take a look at the number of job descriptions that list ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ as a desired trait. FEA has certainly helped me learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur, what it means to be an entrepreneur in a large organization and how to build a network both here in Ohio and nationwide.”
- David Shaw, former FEA President