Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award
The Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award is presented annually to a Fisher College of Business staff member who best exemplifies the core values of the college. The award is named in honor of Cindy Coykendale who provided more than 35 years of dedicated service to the college. Faculty, staff, and students may submit nominations.
Nominations for the 2014 Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award are closed.
- Embracing lifelong learning
- Engaging in research and teaching that advances scholarship and which improves the world through business
- Learning from diverse perspectives
- Encouraging change and innovation
- Collaborating with the business community and the rest of the university
- Building an environment of respect for colleagues, openness, transparency and trust
- Any full-time or part-time Fisher College of Business staff member with two or more years of service within the college is eligible for nomination.
- Faculty and students may not be nominated.
- A single person or a team can nominate an individual.
- Recipients within the past five years are ineligible for nomination.
Nominations will be reviewed by a selection committee organized by Fisher Shared Services Center. All eligibility requirements must be met and preference will be given to nominees who received a “Beyond Expectations” performance review rating for the last two years.
The Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award recipient will receive a $500 one-time cash award and recognition during the Pace Setters awards ceremony. He or she will be included on the Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award Recipients webpage as well as featured in the display on the first floor of Fisher Hall.
For more information about the Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award, contact Amber Poindexter (email@example.com) or Bill Watercutter (firstname.lastname@example.org).