2012-13 Coykendale award winner Margie Bogenschutz
The Max M. Fisher College of Business recognizes the invaluable contribution of our staff members to the success of the college. Thus, in conjunction with the Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) and the SAC Recognition Committee, the Staff Recognition Program has been formed.
The Staff Recognition Program consists of three types of recognition:
- MAX Years of Service: Recognized annually at the Fisher Staff Meeting
- MAX In Action: Informal peer nominations for those going “above and beyond” their formal job responsibilities
- Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award: Individual, annual formal recognition annually at the Fisher Staff Meeting.
The three types of recognition will be visibly promoted on the Coykendale MAX Staff Leadership Award Recipients page, the MAX In Action Nominees page, and the MAX Years of Service page.
- Fisher College of Business Staff Recognition Committee
- Jamie Mathews-Mead, Chair
- Steve Singer
- Miranda Gerberding
- Audrey Rhodebeck