Staff Advisory Committee
The Fisher College of Business Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) reflects and promotes the interest of Fisher staff members by contributing to the enrichment of the college.
The purpose of the committee is to:
- Provide an avenue for staff to contribute ideas, discuss concerns and share suggestions for the betterment of the workplace. Where appropriate, pass staff concerns onto appropriate college leadership.
- Attend and participate in Fisher Executive Committee meetings as needed/invited via an elected Staff Advisory Committee representative.
- Encourage a sense of community and shared experiences through social and charitable events and activities.
- Promote a climate of mutual respect in the workplace.
Current committee members:
- 2014-2015 Co-Chair: Caroline Chao, Graduate Programs Offices (term ending 2015)
- 2014-2015 Co-Chair: John Rensink, Executive Education (term ending 2016)
- Doug Farren, National Center for the Middle Market (term ending 2015)
- Anthony Palma, Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office (term ending 2015)
- Lindsay McGory, Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office (term ending 2016)
- Sarah Zimmerman, Marketing and Logistics (term ending 2016)