Staff Advisory Committee
The Fisher College of Business Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) reflects and promotes the interest of Fisher staff members by contributing to the enrichment of the college.
The purpose of the committee is to:
- Provide an avenue for staff to contribute ideas, discuss concerns and share suggestions for the betterment of the workplace. Where appropriate, pass staff concerns onto appropriate college leadership.
- Attend and participate in Fisher Executive Committee meetings as needed/invited via an elected Staff Advisory Committee representative.
- Encourage a sense of community and shared experiences through social and charitable events and activities.
- Promote a climate of mutual respect in the workplace.
Current committee members:
- 2012-2013 Co-Chair: Audrey Rhodebeck, Undergraduate Programs and Advising Office (term ending 2013)
- 2012-2013 Co-Chair: Kaylin Ward, Graduate Programs Office (term ending 2013)
- Brittany Buxton-Graham, Career Management Office (term ending 2014)
- Patti Hambley, Information Technology Services (term ending 2014)
- Kozue Isozaki, International Programs Office (term ending 2014)