Training and Resources
There are numerous training opportunities and resources available through the Educational Technologies Team at Fisher as well as through central Ohio State. A list of these training opportunities and resources can be accessed below.
EdTech Training Opportunities and Resources
Untethered iPads and Tablets
- Learn how to present in the classroom, untether, with an iPad or tablet.
- September 25th, 12:00PM-12:30PM, Fisher 700
Carmen Dropbox and TurnItIn
- Explore Carmen Dropbox, where students can turn in assignments virtually, and how TurnItIn can be used as a learning opportunity to check student work for plagiarism.
- October 8th, 12:00PM-12:30PM, Fisher 700
Three Tools for Teaching
- Learn how Prezi (engaging presentations), U.OSU.EDU (Blogging), and BuckeyeBox (Cloud Storage) can be used for teaching.
- October 23rd, 12:00PM-12:30PM, Fisher 700
- Get your Carmen Gradebook ready for the end of the semester.
- November 5th, 12:00PM-12:30PM, Fisher 700
Teaching When Your Class Has Been Cancelled
- Learn how three tools (Carmen Connect, Mediasite, and Camtasia) can be used to teach students outside of the classroom.
- November 20th, 12:00PM-12:30PM, Fisher 700
*Select Workshop names to register.
If you have any questions or concerns about best practices in technology integration and course design, please contact the Fisher ITS Helpdesk.
ODEE Training Opportunities and Resources
UCAT Training Opportunities
View the University Center for the Advancement of Teaching webpage to review and register for training opportunities.
Return to Teaching and Learning Services Home