FisherConnect is the system the Office of Career Management utilizes for posting jobs, creating on-campus interview schedules, providing details on employer information sessions and organizing career fairs.
Students & Alumni
How to use FisherConnect for students:
Tips for students:
- Watch our video on how to apply for On-Campus Interviews.
- Make sure to keep your profile updated.
- Read announcements on the FisherConnect home page.
- Keep your resume current for employers.
- Check Career Events for employer info sessions and workshops.