Fisher Fall Career Fair 2015
Wednesday, September 9th
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Available August 2015: Download the OSU Career Fair app to your smartphone and learn more about the employers attending and the positions for which they will be recruiting. Plus, the app will have the maps to help you find employers at the career fair. To find the app, search for OSU Career Fair Plus.
Attend an Upcoming Prepare for the Career Fair Session
Prepare for the Career Fair Workshops
Dates and Times TBD
Click here to get a look at our Prepare For The Career Fair Presentation!.
Mock Career Fair (Hosted by Alpha Kappa Psi and open to all students)
Dates and Times to TBD
Professional dress is required.
Bring your BuckID
Students will be required to check in with their BuckID.
Alpha Kappa Psi will host a coat check for $1 per item.
Kick Off Your 2015-2016 On-Campus Recruiting on Wednesday, September 9 with the:
Fisher Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, September 9
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Registration begins on Monday, June 15!
Registration fees include your display space and 6’ table, lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the day, and parking. The fees are:
- Fees $685 (1-3 representatives total)
- Fees $885 (4-7 representatives total)
- Additional Representatives $1,085 (8+ representatives total)
- Increase Your Visibility $150 (by having your company logo displayed on video banners in the ballrooms throughout the career fair as well as prominently displayed on the CareerFair App typically utilized by 2000+ students.)
- Approved Additional Table $650
Fisher Fall Career Fair 2015 Event Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Check-in and set-up for employers
- 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fisher Fall Career Fair - Ohio Union
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Teardown
How to Register
Beginning June 15th, registration is processed through FisherConnect. Use the FisherConnect link found near the top of the left side navigation bar on this page to log in and register for the Fisher Fall Career Fair.
- Log into FisherConnect or register your company and contact profile
- Click on career events
- Find the Fisher Fall Career Fair in the events list and click the Register button
- Complete the registration form
Fisher Fall Career Fair Intern (614) 292-3613
Sarah Steenrod (614) 292-3077
Scheduling On-Campus Interview Questions:
Susan Geier (614) 292-8587