Fisher Fall Career Fair 2016
Wednesday, September 7th
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Order your Name Tag
Career Management is taking online orders for Fisher Name Tags until Monday, August 8, 2016. In order to comply with a request from the Ohio Union we are no longer providing stick-on name tags. The stick-on tags tend to stick better to the ballroom floor than your interview suit.
Students are not required purchase a name tag. Career Management is offering this service to students who want a Fisher Name Tag with their name and major for $10.
All orders are final with no refunds or changes to information you entered for your name tag.
Name Tags can be purchased only online with a credit card by August 8 at
You will receive an email message when your name tag is ready for pick up in 150 Gerlach Hall after August 31
Available August: Download the OSU Career Fair app to your smartphone and learn more about the employers attending and the positions for which they will be recruiting. Plus, the app will have the maps to help you find employers at the career fair. To find the app, search for OSU Career Fair Plus.
Professional dress is required.
Bring your BuckID
Students will be required to check in with their BuckID.
Alpha Kappa Psi will host a coat check for $1 per item.
Kick Off Your 2016-2017 On-Campus Recruiting on Wednesday, September 7 with the:
Fisher Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, September 7
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Registration begins on Monday, June 13!
Registration fees include your display space and 6’ table, lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the day, and parking. The fees are:
- Fees $685 (1-4 representatives total)
- Fees $885 (5-8 representatives total)
- Additional Representatives $1,085 (9+ representatives total)
- Increase Your Visibility $50 (by having your company logo displayed on video banners in the ballrooms throughout the career fair as well as prominently displayed on the CareerFair App typically utilized by 2000+ students.)
- Electricity $50 at Table
- Approved Additional Table $650
- Next day interviews $100
Fisher Fall Career Fair Event Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Check-in and set-up for employers
- 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fisher Fall Career Fair - Ohio Union
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Teardown
How to Register
Beginning June 13th, registration is processed through FisherConnect. Use the FisherConnect link found near the top of the left side navigation bar on this page to log in and register for the Fisher Fall Career Fair.
- Log into FisherConnect or register your company and contact profile
- Click on career events
- Find the Fisher Fall Career Fair in the events list and click the Register button
- Complete the registration form
Fisher Fall Career Fair Intern (614) 292-3613
Sarah Steenrod (614) 292-3077