Fisher Fall Career Fair 2015
Wednesday, September 9th
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Available August 2015: Download the OSU Career Fair app to your smartphone and learn more about the employers attending and the positions for which they will be recruiting. Plus, the app will have the maps to help you find employers at the career fair. To find the app, search for OSU Career Fair Plus.
Professional dress is required.
Bring your BuckID
Students will be required to check in with their BuckID.
Alpha Kappa Psi will host a coat check for $1 per item.
Attend an Upcoming Prepare for the Career Fair Session
Prepare for the Career Fair Workshops:
-Wednesday, September 2nd from 1:00-2:00 pm--150 Gerlach Hall (OCM Conference room)
-Thursday, September 3rd from 3:00-4:00 pm--150 Gerlach Hall (OCM Conference room)
-Tuesday, September 8th from 2:00-3:00 pm--150 Gerlach Hall (OCM Conference room)
-Click here to get a look at our Prepare for the Career Fair Presentation!
PDP (Professional Development Program) - Prepare for the Career Fair meeting:
-Wednesday, September 2nd from 6:00-7:00 pm, Schoenbaum 210-Come hear Mindy Adams from KPMG talk about what recruiters look for at the career fair!
Mock Career Fair (Hosted by Alpha Kappa Psi and open to all students)
-Friday, September 4th from 2:00-5:30 at the Ohio Union
Career Fair Coffee Chats
We will be hosting Career Fair Coffee Chats in our office during the dates and times listed below. Stop by the Office of Career Management (150 Gerlach Hall) and sit down in a very casual environment, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, and chat with these seniors to get their advice about the career fair.
Wednesday, September 2 – 2:00 - 6:00pm
Friday, September 4 – 10:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday, September 8 – 10:30am – 1:30pm
Career Fair Twitter Chat
We will also be hosting a Career Fair Twitter Chat on Thursday, September 3, from 9:00-10:00PM.
@FisherCareerMgt will lead a discussion about Preparing for the Career Fair and Fisher Career Fair Pros will share tips on how to make the most of the experience. Use the hashtag #FFCF15 to follow along and join in on the conversation!
Fisher Name Tag Pick Up
If you ordered your name tag by August 17, your name will be ready for pick up in the Office of Career Management in 150 Gerlach during the following dates and times:
- Wed, Sept 28:30am to 5pm
- Thur, Sept 38:30am to 5pm
- Fri, Sept 4 8:30am to 5pm
- Tues, Sept 88:30am to 2pm
- Career Management is not open on Saturday, Sunday or Labor Day
- Name Tags must be picked up during these dates and times before the Fisher Fall Career Fair
- Name tags CANNOT be picked up the day of the Career Fair
- All sales are final
Kick Off Your 2015-2016 On-Campus Recruiting on Wednesday, September 9 with the:
Fisher Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, September 9
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Registration begins on Monday, June 15!
Registration fees include your display space and 6’ table, lunch, snacks and beverages throughout the day, and parking. The fees are:
- Fees $685 (1-4 representatives total)
- Fees $885 (5-8 representatives total)
- Additional Representatives $1,085 (9+ representatives total)
- Increase Your Visibility $150 (by having your company logo displayed on video banners in the ballrooms throughout the career fair as well as prominently displayed on the CareerFair App typically utilized by 2000+ students.)
- Approved Additional Table $650
- Next day interviews $100
Fisher Fall Career Fair 2015 Event Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Check-in and set-up for employers
- 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fisher Fall Career Fair - Ohio Union
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Teardown
How to Register
Beginning June 15th, registration is processed through FisherConnect. Use the FisherConnect link found near the top of the left side navigation bar on this page to log in and register for the Fisher Fall Career Fair.
- Log into FisherConnect or register your company and contact profile
- Click on career events
- Find the Fisher Fall Career Fair in the events list and click the Register button
- Complete the registration form
Fisher Fall Career Fair Intern (614) 292-3613
Sarah Steenrod (614) 292-3077
Scheduling On-Campus Interview Questions:
Susan Geier (614) 292-8587