Employer Resources - Information Sessions
Employers organizing information sessions and/or pre-nights to enhance the recruiting efforts at Fisher are asked to follow these simple steps:
Reserve a Space
Work directly with one of the recommended information session venues below. The venue contacts will assist you with organizing your event.
Complete Information Session Details Form
The venue will not advertise your information session.
Help us promote your event to students
- Fill out the Information Session Details Form
- Career Management will link the information session details with your on-campus interview schedule in FisherConnect and other critical marketing tools.
Featured Information Session Venues
The Longaberger Alumni House
- Contact: Conference Services Account Executive
- Phone: 614-292-3067
- Email: Conferenceservices@ohiostatealumni.org
- Brochure: Recruiting at Longaberger Alumni House
- Description: Think of Longaberger Alumni House, in its picturesque setting overlooking the Olentangy River, for your next meeting or social gathering. Our rental rooms and spaces can easily accommodate both small and large groups; and our professionally trained staff's attention to detail helps make every occasion a special one.
Ohio Stadium Huntington Club or University Suite
Fawcett Conference Center
- Contact: Marci Reiterman
- Phone: 614-292-4021
- Email: email@example.com
- Description: Located within walking distance to the Fisher Complex, has several rooms large enough for 30 to 50 people and staffed by meeting planner and technicians. Catering through the Fawcett Center.
The Varsity Club
- Contact: Laurie Watkins
- Phone: 614- 299-6269
- Address: 278 W Lane Ave, Columbus, Ohio
- Description: Laid-back, informal sports bar/restaurant located across the street from Fisher offers a comfortable, casual private party room with full menu/bar service.
Eddie George's Grille 27
- Phone: 614-421-2727
- Description: Restaurant near campus with a private meeting/party room.
- Contact: Blaire Blechinger
- Phone: 614-292-2190
- Description: Located at the heart of the Gateway within walking or driving distance of the Fisher Complex. Useful technology, the capacity for up to 100 people and a view of High Street make this a great center for presentations.
The Event Place
- Contact: Mandy Moore Phone: 614-545-2250 ext. 2
- Description: Located in the South Campus Gateway, The Event Place holds up to 350 guests.
Jack Nicklaus Museum
- Contact: Barbara Hartley
- Phone: 614-247-5959
- Description: Capacity for 100 people within walking or short driving distance to the Fisher Complex. Sodexho is the exclusive caterer.