This session introduces techniques and apps for productivity on the iPad. We will cover basic productivity apps including:
- Note taking with Evernote, PenUltimate, and Notability
- Dropbox, a cloud storage application
- Document authoring and editing with CloudOn
- To-do list productivity options including Reminders and Things
- Institutional security and sensitive data policies
There are no prerequisites for this session; it is a demo based presentation and is not hands-on. However, participants who have iPads are welcome to bring them to follow along.
For more information or to register, iPad Productivity