Inbound Exchange: Graduate Student Application
- Create your account:
- Save your username and password for future reference.
- Complete your application form.
- Make sure you enter your Personal Information exactly as it appears in your passport.
- For Permanent Address, please select an address where you can receive your Notice of Admission and DS-2019.
- IMPORTANT! Under Enrollment Information, where it asks for your purpose, you must select: Fisher Inbound Exchange Program or you will be unable to request a fee waiver.
- Type in "Fisher College of Business Inbound Exchange Student" in the "Enrollment Information" field on the application.
- When you reach the end of the form, click on the Certification of Truth Statement and press submit. You will be taken to the Application Fee Payment page where you will select Request a Fee Waiver when you submit the form.
- Test Information:
- You may or may not be required to provide a TOEFL score. Please check with your exchange coordinator at your University to confirm if a TOEFL score is required. (Clear Answer is an acceptable choice for no TOEFL.)
- Other Information:
- As an applicant to OSU you are required to answer questions regarding any criminal and/or disciplinary record you might have.
- Educational plans:
- You are not required to complete this section as a Fisher exchange student.
- Make corrections to your data:
- If there are any sections in which you have omitted a required field or entered data incorrectly, you may see a Data Correction Page. Required changes will appear in yellow blocks and red text. Enter the correct data and resubmit the page.
- Submit the form:
- Check your form carefully. When you are ready to submit, click the button “Submit” at the bottom of the last page. This saves your data in final form and takes you to the checklist page.
- Application Fee payment page.
- The following message will appear: You have indicated that you have participated in: FIE. Based upon your responses you may be eligible for an application fee waiver. Select Request a Fee Waiver when you submit the form. You will not be required to pay an application fee.