A short, required pre-term program precedes our formal MBA curriculum. Fisher Pre-Term is designed to prepare you to “hit the ground running” once the semester starts. During this time, you will learn what it takes to be a successful MBA student and begin work in some areas of the curriculum. You will also meet one-on-one with your Career Counselor to begin preparing for your internship and job search.
At Pre-Term, you will begin to explore your personal and professional development goals through exposure to a multitude of preparatory activities and experiences. You will start classes with a sense of preparedness and camaraderie and have the confidence in your ability to excel during the program and in your career.
Attendance and participation is required for all MBA students.
Activities and Opportunities
- Learn more about the Fisher MBA experience from faculty, alumni, and staff
- Choose a “job” and participate in a mock-interview
- Bond with your MBA core team
- Attend a variety of workshops designed to prepare you for the Fisher MBA experience
- Assess your networking skills with business executives
- Receive advice and guidance from top executives
- Mix and mingle with your fellow classmates
- Attend a student organization fair
Prior to MBA Pre-term
Prior to attending MBA Pre-term, there are tasks you need to complete, so you will be able to participate accordingly. We guide you through these tasks in FisherAdmit. Also included on the FisherAdmit are abundant resources to ease your transition to Fisher.