Online Information Sessions
Choosing an MBA program is largely a matter of personal fit. If you are going to spend the next two years of your life invested in Fisher’s program, we want to make sure that you feel it is the right fit for you.
We understand that it is not always possible to visit campus in person, so we have arranged online information sessions for our out-of-town and international candidates, in order to learn more about us and help you decide whether our program can help you achieve your goals.
Online Events - All times are Eastern Time
MBA Program Overview
- Program Overview, Wednesday, January 20th, 12:00 p.m. | Register now
- Program Overview, Wednesday, February 10th, 7:00 p.m. | Register now
MBA Admission Process Overview and Tips
- Admission Tips, Wednesday, February 3rd, 12 p.m. | Register now
MBA Program Overview for Military Veterans
- Military MBA Information Session, Wednesday, January 27th, 7:00 p.m. | Register now
- Military MBA Information Session, Wednesday, February 17th, 12:00 p.m. | Register now
Admissions Deadline Chat
- MBA Admissions Director Chat, Monday, February 8, 12 p.m. | Register now
- MBA Admissions Director Chat, Friday, April 8, 12 p.m. | Register now
All session times are listed in the eastern time zone. To convert eastern time to your local time zone, please visit the time zone converter.
* If you are unable to make it for a scheduled session, you can view a recording of the admissions webinar at your convenience.