We know that selecting a business school is a major decision. As you evaluate your options for MBA study, we invite you to visit Fisher College of Business.
We want to give you the opportunity to experience the Fisher community in person, so you can make an educated decision as to whether our program will help you in achieving your personal, educational, and professional goals.
Fall Preview Weekend — October 23 - 24, 2015
Fisher's Fall Preview Weekend is designed to familiarize prospective students with the MBA program and give them a sense of the Fisher culture, so they can evaluate whether our program might be the right fit. Attendance for the weekend is by invitation only, as Fisher will cover the cost of accommodations, food, and transportation around Columbus during the weekend.
Preview Weekend attendees can also schedule evaluative admissions interviews on Friday, October 23 and Monday, October 26.
Interested candidates should fill out an invitation request online and submit an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Fall Preview Weekend
- MBA program overview
- Advice on navigating the admissions process
- Social events with current students and alumni
- Networking with the Office of Career Management
- Faculty/Staff mix and mingle event
- Case study simulation
- Team-building activities
- Tours of the Fisher College of Business campus and Ohio State
Additional Benefits of Attending Fall Preview Weekend
Expedite Your Admissions Decision
- If you complete your application by October 15 and schedule your interview on Friday, October 23 or Monday, October 26 you will receive an admissions decision by Wednesday, October 28.
- All Preview Weekend attendees are guaranteed an admissions interview. If you are unable to interview at the event, you will still receive your admissions decision within 1 week of completing both your application and your interview.
Individual Campus Visit
We invite you to visit our campus so that you can complete your personal research. We will be happy to set up and personalize your visit to ensure that you get the information you need.
If you have not yet submitted an application, we invite you to meet with a member of our admissions team and get a tour of Fisher to gather additional information about our program. We normally ask that you schedule a campus visit two weeks in advance. However, we understand that at times your plans may bring you to Columbus with little advance notice, so we do try to accommodate walk-ins.
To schedule a visit, contact us at email@example.com.