If your organization has a unique set of issues, it may be difficult to find open enrollment courses that allow your executives and managers to apply new knowledge directly to the work of your business.
Executive Education custom programs through The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business can help you discover better ways of meeting key business objectives and prepare your executives with the knowledge and skills needed to meet those objectives may be what you need to succeed.
Your company can deliver employee education fully relevant to achieving goals in your organization by structuring custom education programs. Customized programs offer learning environments that can generate business solutions specific to your company. By bringing together key internal groups, you can increase the dialogue and build stronger internal networks.
Fisher has delivered custom corporate education programs since 1955. Our best faculty members work with companies to assess and design courses targeting specific learning objectives, with content aligned with corporate strategy.
Fisher delivers programs in a variety of subject areas, including leadership, logistics, finance, accounting, strategy, marketing and operations.
Custom education programs can deliver these advantages:
- Applied learning that is specific to your organization’s strategy and goals
- Valuable synergy and team building among your workforce
- Case studies that develop critical thinking skills explicit to the needs of a group of employees
- Industry perspectives unique to your industry
- Potential to measure Return On Educational Investment. (With custom programs, we can assist you in measuring participant satisfaction, knowledge acquisition and ability to apply learning to company activities).
- Expert faculty instructors to fit your culture and education needs
|Fisher College of Business
110 Pfahl Hall
280 W. Woodruff Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210-1144