There are a number of Fisher student organizations - both undergraduate and graduate - devoted to Marketing and Logistics. Use the links below for more information about these groups.
Undergraduate Student Organizations
- American Marketing Association
- Faculty Advisor: Vasu Unnava
- Transportation and Logistics Association
- Faculty Advisor: Tom Goldsby
- Pi Sigma Epsilon (Sales Fraternity)
- Faculty Advisor: Terry Paul
For a complete list of Fisher undergraduate student organizations, please visit the Undergraduate Student Groups page.
Graduate Student Organizations
Faculty Advisor: Shashi Matta
Faculty Advisor: Mike Knemeyer
For a complete list of Fisher graduate student organizations, please visit the Graduate Student Groups page.