- MBA, Management and Finance Concentration, Xavier University (1992).
- BSBA, Business Administration, The Ohio State University (1987).
- Kellogg School of Mgt, Strategic Sales Force Design (2006)
- Oxford University: Templeton College, Strategic Leadership Program (2002).
- American Graduate School of International Management, Leadership in a global enterprise (1999, 2000).
- 2006-Present: Vice President Commercial Excellence, Greif Corp (Delaware, OH). A leading global provider of industrial packaging, paper and timber. Projected revenues of $3.8B in 2010.
- 2003- 2006: Market Planning Manager. Chemical Abstract Services (Columbus, OH). Division of the American Chemical Society. The leading global provider of chemical and scientific information to industry for use in research and discovery.
- 1988-2003: Global Market Executive: Epoxy & Intermediates. Dow Chemical Company (Midland, MI). A 40 billion dollar worldwide leader in the manufacture of chemicals, agricultural products and plastics.
- 2000-Present: Instructor. Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University. Teach Marketing Strategy (751 & 757 Undergraduate), Global Marketing (845 MBA Program).
- Mid Ohio Food Bank
- Board of Directors. 2002 – Present
- Development Vice-Chair.
- Marketing Sub Committee Chair.
Scott has over 20 years of Global Business to Business marketing, channel management, and sales experience. He also possesses extensive business experience growing revenue, economic profit and share of market in North and South America, Asia/Pacific and European regions. Functional responsibilities include business planning, strategy development, new business development, pricing, brand management, budgeting and forecasting, and personnel recruiting and development.