Contains research from 2012 to present day. Go to the Management Sciences faculty directory for full research profiles.
- J. Sterman, R. Oliva, K. Linderman, and E. Bendoly, “System Dynamics and Operations Management: Reinforcing loops,” Journal of Operations Management 2015.
- Esenduran, G. and E. Kemahlioglu-Ziya, 2015, "A Comparison of Product Take-Back Compliance Schemes", Production and Operations Management, Vol. 24(1), pp 71-88.
- Gray, J.V., G. Anand, A.V. Roth. The Influence of ISO 9000 Certifications on Process Compliance. 2015. Production and Operations Management, 24:3, 369-382
- Gardner, J., K.K. Boyer, J.V. Gray. 2015. Operational and Strategic Information Processing: Complementing Healthcare IT Infrastructure Journal of Operations Management, 33-34, 123-129
- E. Bendoly, “Systems Dynamics Understanding in Project Execution: Information Sharing Quality and Psychological Safety,” Production and Operations Management 2014.
- E. Bendoly, M. Swink, and W. Simpson, “Prioritizing and Monitoring Concurrent Project Work: Effects on Switching Behavior,” Production and Operations Management 23, no. 5 (2014): 847-860.
- F. Salvador, A. Chandrasekaran, and T. Sohail, "Product Configuration, Ambidexterity and Firm Performance in the Context of Industrial Equipment Manufacturing," Journal of Operations Management 32, no. 4 (2014): 138-153.
- Buxel, H., G. Esenduran and S. Griffin, 2014, "Strategic Sustainability: Creating Business Value with Life Cycle Analysis", Business Horizons, Vol. 58, pp 109-122.
- A. Ivanova, J.V. Gray, K.K. Sinha, "Towards a Unifying Theory of Management Standard Implementation: The Case of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001," International Journal of Operations and Production Management 23, no. 10 (2014): 1269-1306.
- J.V. Gray and B. Massimino, "The Effect of Language Differences and National Culture on Plant-Level Process Compliance," Production and Operations Management 23, no. 6 (2014): 1042-1056.
- E. Bendoly, “Real-Time Feedback and Booking Behavior in the Hospitality Industry: Moderating the Balance Between Imperfect Judgment and Imperfect Prescription,” Journal of Operations Management 31, nos. 1-2 (2013): 62-71.
- E. Bendoly, A. Bharadwaj, S. Bharadwaj. 2012. Complementary drivers of NPD performance: cross-functional coordination, information system capability, and intelligence quality. Production and Operations Management 21(4). pp. 653-667.
- W.C. Benton Jr., “A Profitability Evaluation of America’s Best Hospitals, 2000-2008,” Decision Sciences Journal (2013).
- K. Boyer, A. Chandrasekaran, and J. Gray, "R&D and Manufacturing: Where Do They Belong in Young Organization?," National Center for the Middle Market (2013)
- Griffin S., H. Buxel, and G. Esenduran "Surprising Insights from Environmental Screenings," in "Big Idea: Sustainability, Opinion & Analysis," MIT Sloan Management Review, (October 2013)
- S.M. Handley and J.V. Gray, "Inter-Organizational Quality Management: The Use of Contractual Incentives and Monitoring Mechanisms with Outsourced Manufacturing," Production and Operations Management 22, no. 6 (2013): 1540-1556.
- J. V. Gray, K. Skowronski, G. Esenduran, and J. Rungtusanatham, "The Reshoring Phenomenon: What Supply Chain Academics Ought to Know and Should Do," Journal of Supply Chain Management 49, no. 2 (2013): 27-33.
- J. Gray, K. Skowronski, G. Esenduran, and M. Rungtusanatham, “The Reshoring Phenomenon: What Supply Chain Academics Ought to Know and Should Do,” Journal of Supply Chain Management (2013).
- T. Clottey, W.C. Benton, and R. Srivastava, “Forecasting Product Returns for Remanufacturing Operations” Decision Sciences Journal 43, no. 4 (2012): 589-614.
- S. Handley, W.C. Benton Jr., “Control, Coordination, and Complex Global Services,” Journal of Operations Management (2012).S. Handley, W.C. Benton Jr., “Mediated Power and Outsourcing Relationships,” Journal of Operations Management (2012).
- S. Handley and W.C. Benton Jr., “The Influence of Exchange Hazards and Power on Opportunism in Outsourcing Relationships,” Journal of Operations Management 30, nos. 1-2 (2012): 55-68.
- M. Gadkari, A. Chandrasekaran, "The Emergency Department (ED) at the Burton Group of Hospitals - Application of Lean and Value Stream Mapping," Operations Management Education Review 6 (2012): 59-78.
- A. Chandrasekaran, C. Senot, K. Boyer, "Process Management Impact on Clinical and Experiential Quality: Managing Tensions Between Safe and Patient-Centered Healthcare," Manufacturing and Service Operations Management 14, no. 4 (2012): 548-566.
- A. Chandrasekaran and A. Mishra, "Task Design, Team Context and Psychological Safety: An Empirical Analysis of R&D Projects in High Technology Organizations," Production and Operations Management 21, no. 6 (2012): 977-996.
- A. Chandrasekaran, K. Linderman, and R.G. Schroeder, "Antecedents to Ambidexterity Competency in High-Technology Organizations," Journal of Operations Management 30, nos. 1-2 (2012): 134-151.
- Gray, J.V., K. Skowronski, G. Esenduran, and M.J. Rungtusanatham, "The Reshoring Phenomenon: What Supply Chain Academics Ought to Know and Should Do," Journal of Supply Chain Management 49, no. 2 (2012): 27-33.
- G. Anand, J.V. Gray, and E. Siemsen, "Decay, Shock, and Renewal: Operational Routines and Process Entropy in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Organization Science 23, no. 6 (2012): 1700-1716.