Dr. Boyer is currently working on projects related to health-care quality, leadership and information technology, as well as achieving ambidexterity between innovation and process improvement in manufacturing firms. The following is a select list of recent publications.
- “The effect of single rater bias in multi-stakeholder research: A methodological evaluation of buyer-supplier relationships”, with Joe Roh and Judy Whipple, Production and Operations Management, In Press, accepted March 12, 2012.
- “Process Quality Improvement: An Examination of General vs. Outcome-Specific Climate and Practices in Hospitals”, with John Gardner and Sharon Schweikhart, Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 325-339, 2012.
- “Process Management Impact on Clinical and Experiential Quality: Managing Tensions between Safe and Patient-Centered Healthcare”, with Aravind Chandrasekeran and Claire Senot, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, In Press, accepted November 18, 2011.
- “Supply Chain Information Flow Strategies: An Empirical Taxonomy”, with Evelyne Van Poucke and Ann Vereecke, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 29, No. 12, pp. 1213-1241, 2009.
- “Supply Chain Strategy, Product Characteristics and Performance Impact: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturers”, with Yinan Qi and Xiande Zhao, Decision Sciences, Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 667-695, 2009.