Associate Professor, Management & Human Resources
||732 Fisher Hall
Fisher College of Business
2100 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
- 1995 Ph.D. in Industrial Relations with an emphasis in Staffing, Training and Development, and Organizational Behavior. University of Minnesota.
- 1989 B.A. in Industrial Relations. Rockhurst College, College of Arts and Sciences.
Areas of Expertise
- relationship between job mobility and selection practices
- discrimination and bias in hiring, selection and promotion decisions
- emotional labor and emotional contagion effects on workers