- Campbell BA. 2012. Earnings Effects of Entrepreneurial Experience: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry. Management Science, forthcoming.
- Campbell BA. Banerjee P. 2012. Knowledge Complementarities: Human Capital Management and R&D Investment in High-Technology Firms. International Journal of Strategic Change Management, forthcoming.
- Campbell BA, Coff R., Kryscynski D. 2012. “Re-thinking Competitive Advantage from Human Capital: How the Concept of Firm-Specificity Has Led Strategy Theorists Astray” Academy of Management Review, forthcoming.
- Campbell BA, Carnahan S., Agarwal R. 2012. The Effect of Firm Compensation Structures on Employee Turnover and Employee Entrepreneurship of Extreme Performers. Strategic Management Journal, forthcoming.
- Second Place, Dingman Entrepreneurship Best Working Paper Award, University of Maryland.
- Campbell BA, Ganco M., Franco A., Agarwal R. 2012. Who Leaves, to Go Where, and Does it Matter?: Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship and the Effects on Parent Firm Performance. Strategic Management Journal, 33(1):65-87.
- Runner-up for Best Conference Paper at the 2009 Strategic Management Society meetings.
- Second Place, Dingman Entrepreneurship Best Publication Award, University of Maryland.
- Banerjee P., Campbell BA. 2009. Inventor Bricolage and Firm Technology and Development. R&D Management, 39(5).
- Echambadi R., Campbell BA, Agarwal R. 2006. Encouraging Best Practice in Quantitative Management Research: An Incomplete List of Opportunities. Journal of Management Studies, 43(8):1801-1820.
- Brown C., Campbell BA. 2002. The Impact of Technological Change on Work and Wages. Industrial Relations 41(1):1-33.
- Brown C., Campbell BA. 2001. Technical Change, Wages, and Employment in Semiconductor Manufacturing. Industrial and Labor Relations Review 54(2): 450-65.
- Andersson F., Brown C., Campbell BA, Chiang H., Park Y. 2010. How Good Are U.S. Jobs? Characteristics of Job Ladders across Firms in Five Industries. Labor in the Era of Globalization, edited by Clair Brown, Barry Eichengreen, and Michael Reich. University of Chicago Press.
- Andersson F., Brown C., Campbell BA, Chiang H., Park Y. 2008. The Effect of HRM practices and R&D investment on Worker Productivity. National Bureau of Economic Research Volume: Analysis of Firms and Employees: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, edited by Stefan Bender, Julia Lane, Kathryn Shaw, Fredrik Andersson, and Till von Wachter. University of Chicago Press.
- Campbell BA. 2005. Using Linked Employer-Employee Data to Study Entrepreneurial Issues. Handbook of Entrepreneurship Research: Disciplinary Perspectives, edited by Sharon Alvarez, Rajshree Agarwal, and Olav Sorenson. Springer.
- Raphael S., Brown C., Campbell BA. 2000. High-Tech Industries in California: Panacea or Problem? Policy Issues Facing the California Labor Market, edited by Paul Ong and Jim Lincoln. Institute of Industrial Relations, UC-Berkeley.